We are a small company looking for a software engineer to join our software team, to develop and maintain our flagship reverse engineering tool. The applicant will take the reins of an effort to adapt an existing reverse engineering software suite to better handle large projects with the aid of cloud computing and cluster processing techniques.
You will get to work with scanning electron microscopes, high precision stages, and other instruments used to reverse engineer integrated circuits and printed circuit boards. You will also get experience in the rapidly growing fields of computer vision and machine learning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent in experience
- Java application development and testing in a team environment utilizing NetBeans and Git.
- A passion for teamwork and egoless programming
- Experience with distributed computing
- Cluster and cloud computing techniques, using platforms such as Apache Spark and Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with relational databases, especially PostgreSQL
- Experience with machine learning, especially Caffe
- Experience with computer vision, especially OpenCV
- Experience with computational geometry, especially JTS
- Communication, collaboration, and participation in code review processes.
- Code debugging and profiling to locate and mitigate bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
- Basic principles of electrical engineering, including the fundamentals of digital logic and circuit design.
To apply, send your résumé to:
MicroNet Solutions, Inc.
10501 Research Rd. SE Suite C
ABQ. NM 87123